Thursday, June 30, 2005

Perfect, this PSP is.

I am happy to announce (or blog) that I have added Sony PlayStation Portable to my collection of electronic luxuries. And this PSP is, indeed, Perfect (with a capital P). The gaming experience becomes a real treat for the likes of me, with PSP's LCD Widescreen. The display is flawless. The sound-quality of PSP's speakers is good, but I prefer my earphones. With a Memory Stick of 128 MB, songs and video clips can be stored and played.
Earlier, in my "bachca" days, I used to have Nintendo GameBoy Color. Well, I can surely say that PSP is GameBoy's and every other portable game consoles' Ultimate BAAP.

For those, who still don't get any idea of what exactly PlayStation Portable is, the following picture will be more helpful. For more information on the console, visit this page.



My Father bought it on his recent International Business trip.

Right now, I have to go and play a bit more on it, so, see you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Its one awesome invention man. I just liked the clearity and amazing sound quality it carries. Worth the money spent. Kewl

9:12 PM

 
Blogger methead said...

Hey, even I'm a proud owner of a PSP!!
Which UMD's do you have?

2:09 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Thanks Aparna dids :-D
Methead, I have NFS Underground Rivals.

4:44 AM

 
Blogger methead said...

Oh I see, I have Ridge Racer, awesome game!! Know any place in Delhi where we can get UMD's?

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

dunno..my UMD was bought from US..I haven't asked much here..

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home