Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ah ... Another Year ... Gone.

Two Thousand And Six is here, after 365 (eventful and un-eventful) days of Two Thousand And Five. Before I say anything else, I must say this, Happy New Year Two Thousand (and) Six.

Now, with the formalities firmly in place, I will continue.

Two Thousand And Five was my last year at school, give or take a few days. And it was the same year when we hosted a computer symposium twice. I am both glad and sad to say that School has Ended for me. Many memories (good and bad) are associated with year 2005. I would have gladly discussed them in detail were this post entitled "Good And Bad Memories from the Year 2005".

With the saying, "If there had been a Book called 'Opportunity', its first chapter would have been New Year's Day", I must wave my hands, cheer and say (with Two Thousand And Six in Numerals), "See you in the Year 2006."

GoodBytes Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Happy new year to you too.
And I am waiting for the post "Good and Bad Memories of the year 2005".

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home