Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Take.

Recently I got around to watching some interesting movies. Here's my (very) short take on them.

1) Meet the Fockers : Incredibly funny. Jay Roach has done a nice job.

2) Big Daddy : Its an Adam Sandler Movie. It is funny, ofcourse.

3) Goblet of Fire (on DVD) : What can I say? Great.

4) Head of State : Chris Rock + Pentagon = Fun.

5) 8 Mile : When Rap meets Drama.

6) Constantine : Awesome.

7) SpiderMan 2 : Nice CGI.

8) Mean Girls : Lindsay Lohan .... mmhhmm ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Goblet Of fire again ?

5:33 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Yes, 1st time was in Theatre, now on, erm, ah, un-official DVD.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

You meet me in police station ;-)

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Go and bust the DVD lender, not me.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger The Author said...

Here are some more movies for you:

Groundhog Day
The Wicker Man
Run Lola Run
Point Break
To End All Wars
The Lathe of Heaven (James Caan version)
Stop Making Sense
My Cousin Vinnie
The Poseidon Adventure
The Apartment

These happen to be my favorites

4:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home