Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It all happens on this Twinkling Star.

Lets Get it Started.

The above line is in sync with the aura of The English Programme Channel: Star World. Though many other English Channels (non-movies) do exist in the Indian Idiot Box Association, Zee English being among the most prominent, I prefer watching Star World. Major Reasons being:

1) The programme quality, in general, is of low standards as compared to that of Star World. Watching programmes on Zee English is like watching a 5 year old video tape.
2) I don't get Zee English in my home anymore. So, Star World is the only alternative, in any case.
3) I like the name "Star" than "Zee".

The time from 6 pm (IST) to 7 pm (IST) is devoted to sitting in front of the Television and keeping my eyes glued to it. Such glued-up evenings include Monday to Friday. As the other regulars of SW might have concieved, I am talking of the shows "The Simpsons" (6 pm - 6:30 pm) and "That 70s Show" (6:30 pm - 7:00pm). Both these shows are actually hilarious. Period.

Now that I think about it... I also like "Friends" (7 pm - 7:30pm). That show is pretty cool. Damn, I like "Growing Up Gotti" (Forgot the timings) and "Newsradio" too.


Cast from That 70s Show

Log of Favorite Characters:
1) Homer, Bart, Marge, Mr. Burns - Simpsons.
2) Donna, Eric, Kelso, Fez, Jackie - That 70s Show.
3) Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Monica, Pheobe - Friends.

From Our World to Your World, catch the Colors of Star World.

Blimey, that rhymes.

On a totally un-related topic, I have been made a Prefect at school, consequetively for the 2nd time.

2 Comments:

Blogger methead said...

Could'nt agree with you more...

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

When you come next time to my palace. Take the book and return it when you have read it. No formalities.

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home