Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dry spell

Whoa, will you check out the date of my last post? It says October 1st, which was like 1 and a 1/2 months ago! This blog is in serious need of a rescue from the worst dry spell it has ever seen (and it's seen its share of dry spells, believe me). So I am gonna post this new entry and hopefully keep its spirit alive for some time, before I have to dive in again and save it from another dry spell. But hopefully, maybe I'll get motivated by some odd happenstance for the next couple of weeks and we might never even reach the point where this blog needs to be rescued from the terrible fate of no new posts.

So, what's new? Hmm, let's see ... it's same old shit really. College, midterms, parties, movies, games, music, you get my drift, right? If you don't, well then you're a bloody fool who needs to be in a psychiatric ward instead of being in front of a computer.

Also, I've been following Bigg Boss 2 through the videos posted online on their web site. I must admit that I enjoy this show very much and consider it to be a great past time when you are bored out of your frickin' skull. As for who I think is gonna win, I believe that either Rahul or Raja both have equal chances of winning the show, although I support Rahul and hope that he wins. I'm a little disheartened by the fact that this show will be ending in a couple of days, and that no longer will we be able to shamelessly pry on the private lives of people we have come to like.

-| AG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home