Monday, January 16, 2006

Dude, I Am So High Right Now.

On the eve of my Chemistry Exam, I am sitting with a doomed expression on my face, with the books open in front of me. I am feeling overworked and panicky, and some cramped dark corner in my mind keeps poking my motion neurons to get into action. The Hell with it, I say, and slam the books shut. I rub my hands slowly and snicker wickedly, at the thought of some Free Time. I slowly edge my way out of the stuffy room .... and into the Living Room, which is alive .... with television. My eyes look at the couch, and twinkle. I shoo away the person watching T.V. and settle down on the couch, and my hands, stiff with all the writing, itch towards the remote and start the most relaxing activity: Channel Surfing. I stop at each channel for 2 seconds. Religion. News. Sports. Cartoons. Religion. News. News. Religion. Sports. Marathi. South. Chinese. Chinese. Chinese ...

This continues for the next few minutes till the flashing of the T.V. gets observed by someone un-wanted lingering around, who tells me off for it. Un-willingly, I slow down the Surfing rate to 20 seconds / channel. After some luxurious I-Me-Myself time, someone drops in and asks me to budge up and make space. The Surfing rate drops to 600 seconds / channel. Then, something wonderful happens. I stumble upon Discovery Channel, which is broadcasting "Discovery Wings" at that very moment. And this time, they are not showcasing some dingy aircraft, but United States Air Force's B-2s ... erm, those Black Thin AirCrafts which are shaped like Mowgli's Throwaway-Thing ... doesn't ring any bells? Ah ... well, I am displaying the following picture to convey the imagery of the masterpiece, which has the power of 8 F-16s and is totally operated by supercomputers, and uses Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) to find its target.

On a Bright Sunny Day, I am sitting inside with my laptop open in front of me, and a dazed look in my eyes. I don't know what to do. I grimly muse, Thats the problem with BroadBand ... You have the Internet 24 Hours and you are at loss of net activity ... Then suddenly a thought pops up in my mind. Let us do some Google Fighting! For those who are not aware of what GF is, it is a game created by and for the people who are bored out of their skulls. In this, we search keywords and see who has more search results. Dumb, Pathetic, Ridiculous ... I know. Anyhow, so on the queue with this idea, I search the term "God" and something catches my eye faster than the number of search results (Extraordinary, considering the fact that the number of search results was / is 155,000,000 ). It was an Ad of eBay. Check it out below.

(Now I believe that eBay has EVERYTHING)

GoodBytes Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Seriously, E-Bay has everything (No sarcasm intended!)

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

1:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and pirat(ebay.org) has everything i need.

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home