Saturday, November 18, 2006

Order of the Phoenix!

The teaser released yesterday and in a few minutes I got past the video-ripping restrictions set and uploaded the video onto YouTube which was unusually slow in procsessing the video; I am making it available here (exclusive!):

//Original post begins now
OK, so contrary to my earlier claim that I'm no longer fanatically interested in Harry Potter, I’m practically jumping out of my chair while I wait for my pathetic broadband connection to download the teaser trailer of the fifth movie in the Harry Potter franchise. Actually, it's just the 10 seconds out of the actual teaser trailer that'll be released on 20th of this month. To tell you the truth, I'd almost forgotten that Order of the Phoenix movie was actually being painstakingly made. While waiting for 20th, you can satisfy your part of the brain that's addicted to the whole Potter phenomenon by watching that clip from the teaser below:


- AG.

PS: Also, the trailer for Spider Man 3 is out and I must say that it's really excellent. I'd suggest you to watch it in HD; the effects are much more pronounced and terrific in this format.
//Original post ends now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home