Friday, December 01, 2006

Erm, nothing in particular.

Standing on the brink of the weekdays and just hours away from taking a dive into the weekend, I can rightfully declare the past week as rather satisfactory. It started with the results of my SAT ONE exam which I retook on November 4th; I gained 80 points over my last time's score with a 730 in Math (97 National Percentile) and a 650 in Writing (90 National Percentile). And yes, I get a sadistic pleasure in showing off those percentiles since they are perhaps the only way of conveying the goodness of the scores to an audience who is so very used to judging everything on the basis of it's percentage. Anyway, after SAT scores, it was time for the pleasant realization of the presence of some sort of license in my wallet to occupy my mind. Now, as I was quick to mention to my father, I was officially allowed to drive the car - I'd the consent of the Transport Department itself! One more month of looking over my shoulder and I'll be considered responsible enough to handle the car on my own without the need of the driver to stick along. Besides that, I also had the feeling of nostalgia occupying my mind when I went to my alma mater today and provided a helping hand in conducting DynamiX's annual computer symposium. I also handed over my recommendations forms to my English teacher and I hope she gives 'em back soon. That's that.

- AG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home