Saturday, December 09, 2006

Brrr, it's cold.

Yeah, it is cold. Damn cold. It's making me wear a jacket inside the house ... Although it's not so cold in the afternoon, it is rather cold in the evening and at night it is really cold. Hmmm ... the use of the word "cold" is excessive, I better use some other word for it from now on. Anyway, shifting from the topic of the winter breeze, let me tell you about my French classes at inlingua, which I joined last week. There are around 9-10 people in my batch and they range from 18 to 38 years in age. It is pretty fun and the instructor is pretty interesting. For one, speaking English is severely limited and we have to communicate in French. Also, it is the "speaking" course which means that there is no writing involved. We learn to speak in French. It is all very fun. I'll write more about it some other time.

- AG.

1 Comments:

Blogger MeMyself_n_I said...

i kinda like the cold. except in the mornings, when it's sheer torture getting out of bed, it's quite nice.

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home