Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Je peux écrire en français maintenant!

You may need to stop by here if you are not acquainted of the beautiful language that is French. Although I must admit that my written French is very limited at the moment since "written French is radically different from spoken French" (as Archana, the lovely instructor, told us on the 2nd day) and my course's primary focus is on the spoken one. Anyway, I'm having fun.

At long last, I've gotten all my teacher recommendations forms back (for Stanford, that is) and I will be mailing them tomorrow after I accost my Principal and make her sign a document. I got to know a lot about myself from those recommendations and I hope they will do the trick. I will be submitting the rest of the Stanford forms online today and tomorrow. The deadlines for the rest of the colleges is in January so I won't be sweating it out for them right now.

Thought for the day: Screw 'em thoughts.

-| AG.

5 Comments:

Blogger Uma said...

Anything to do with France has somehow always managed to fascinate me.It's language indeed sounds lovely.I envy you for getting a chance to learn it.Is it difficult to grasp?

2:49 AM

 
Blogger Tikna said...

Je peux écrire en français aussi

12:45 AM

 
Blogger Tikna said...

french is pretty enjoyable in the starting but not so later on , and its not easy by any means , studying it for 5 years , i still dont have a good grasp on it.

12:47 AM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

French...What for? I'm sure you're not opting for a college which has French as the language of instruction.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

I felt the need for an activity that involved my brain, and learning a new language was a good way of utilizing my free time.

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home