Friday, January 26, 2007

Nano cravings.

If all goes as planned and nothing - neither something very big (like a meteorite) nor something very small (like a photon of light) - intervenes, I'd be in possession of an iPod nano by this Tuesday (not Monday, as stated earlier). But, as of now, nothing's confirmed and therefore I should make it clear that I bear no responsibility for the crestfallen looks on the faces of those who might have had a chance of having a go at it, and didn't because I somehow failed to possess one. Actually, my father's going to Dubai on a business trip tomorrow and he has somewhat assured me that he'll bring back a Nano. Uh, now that I think of it, I haven't really specified which "screenwala iPod" he should buy from there; anyway, I'll make that clear tonight - a 2 GB Silver iPod nano. So, keeping faith in the hope that he's able to conveniently find a Nano in the backwaters of Dubai and bring it back to India without being hounded by the custom officials for a duty, I can sleep tight and dream of the 2nd generation iPod nano. Well, my iPod Shuffle has been good to me since July of last year and I'm really passionate about it for its sleek looks, great sound quality and battery life; but, I feel the craving to lay my hands on a Nano - because it's just so effingly sexy! Perhaps over half a billion people worldwide share that craving with me. What with a $149 price-tag for a 2 Gig iPod with an efficient battery and the options for playing music, storing and viewing pictures and listening to audiobooks, who can blame me for transforming into a hopeless romantic at the first sight of this beauty?

-| AG.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uma Damle said...

Nano....ummm..sweet.I can't wait for your next visit to the school :-).

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home