Monday, December 25, 2006

Not much to blog about.

Yeah, well, I don't have much to blog about. But seeing as my name is dangerously dipping in Karan's list, I might as well update this blog with a new post. These days, my mind is occupied with the applications and the American Drama "Prison Break". My brother brought the whole season one of Prison Break on his laptop from his college; and I have spent the better part of the past week watching it. It is a show about how a structural engineer named Michael Scofield decides to get incarcerated in the prison named Fox River to get his older brother (Lincoln Burrows) out of there. Since Michael designed the prison, he has access to its blueprints and is thus able to easily navigate inside the prison and plan an escape. Lincoln is actually innocent and he was framed for a murder he never committed.

Enjoy your holidays.

-| AG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home