Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Silver Beauty - with gapless playback.

It's just past 7 am and I've been a proud owner of an iPod nano for over 2 hours now. There's an indefinite number of things that I'd like to gush out in excitement about this lovely little thing. But, I'm just too excited to collect my thoughts and write them out right now. I'll dedicate a full post touching upon each one of those things; but not until tomorrow. Meanwhile, why don't you take a look at these pictures I took?







-| AG.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool yaar..it's looking very nice....bet it's got a huge battery...well see ya soon and then i might get to examine it closely...lol

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Yeah, man. Sure. :-)

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

The new Nano has 20hours of battery time compared to the old one's 12. That beats my iPod mini's 18 hour battery.

4:35 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

According to the people over at arstechnica, the new nano gave out after being played for 24 hours straight. So, yeah, it squarely beats Mini and Shuffle in that context.

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home