Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Leaving Ramjas.

Its been a month since the Farewell, a time when 12thies were officially and ceremoniously kicked out of the school :-D. Jokes apart, I would like to expound my blue devils (Meaning: Sadness) at leaving this great institution after almost a decade of studying in it. Though I would miss a lot of things, some of them which I can recall and bundle up right now, are bundled up below.

  • The DynamiX Clan
  • Computer Symposia
  • Interhouse Competitions
  • The abashed look on the Junior Members' faces when I tell them that their work sucks
  • The smug look on the Junior Members' faces when I tell them that their work is alright
  • The ecstatic look on the Junior Members' faces when I tell them that their work exceeds expectations
  • Being a Prefect (Authority figure usually attracts trouble)
  • The DynamiX Clan
  • Interacting with the Foriegn Visitors (Teachers, mostly)
  • The Printer in the DX Lab which is almost always out of ink
  • The MTNL Broadband connection in the DX Lab which is almost always out of bytes
  • Administrating and Maintaining the Ramjas RKP Website

I would like to thank ...

Meera Balachandran Ma'am (for being a great Principal, supporting what I did and for accepting my Red-Yellow-Card system*), Meera Bharadwaj Ma'am and Archana Gilani Ma'am (for their reviews on my written works and for generally being supportive), Chaudhari Ma'am (who tirelessly discussed my theories and views on Global Warming), Anita Gupta Ma'am (who took my views on designing various presentations for various competitions), Pandey Sir (who entrusted me with the duty of designing flash movies for the Annual Function and sometimes for out-of-the-school-things, and for telling me the password to the Server).

*Red-Yellow-Card System was proposed by me in a Prefects Meeting. In this system, any mischief maker would not be fined (for Rs. 100/-) but rather be issued a Yellow Card (A Warning). If they return the 2nd time, they will be issued a Red Card (Serious Warning). If the number of Red Cards reaches 3, the student will be serious trouble. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Previous title was better.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Maybe. Maybe not. Anyhow, it was time (specific) things were changed around here. Change is Good.

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home