Friday, March 17, 2006

Not the usual YADA YADA.

With the 4 Board Exams over, and only Computer Science left on 23rd, I thought I deserved to give my brain a break and do a more challenging activity: Write a Blog Entry. Well, along with that, I thought I deserved a lot of things after 12 hours of being jammed between a small table and chair, and 300 hours of bullying my brain to adsorb (as the concentration was higher on the surface and negligible in rest of the parts) whatever was mercilessly thrown at it, while the Toil Section of My Mind kept on cackling evily and poking me with a sharp stick.

So, I decided to give my Brain a well deserved rest by reading Harry Potter, watching TeleVision, playing PlayStationPortable, executing Plug 'n' Play, and sleeping for 2 hours. Pondering over the commitment I made to none about the Nicolas Cage Website, I decided to postpone it (again) owing to the fact that I will be Out of Country after 23rd and will return to find the load of Entrance Exam Preparation on my head. Though I might be able to prepare the article on Global Warming, owing to my (alarming) interest in the subject.

*Hunts around for a topic to write on* My apologies to all, but I can't seem to find anything highly interesting or supremely dumb to devote my next paragraph to. Therefore, I will just have to helplessly grin and say, "Until We Meet Again!".

15 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Strange you can't find a topic to write on!
Anyway, where are you going to?

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

To the Island of Singapore.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Oh! Nice!
A very happy journey to you.

I wish I was going somewhere
:-(

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Tikna said...

even i have only computers left, stupid biotech ones are already free

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

And biology ones too.

10:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you studies a lot. How were your exams?

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Ah ... What can I say? Exams went fine. :-)

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

*studied!

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Uma Damle said...

You think you have a problem? The tenth boards aren't finishing till 27th...and what we me not allowed
access to the computer for more than an hour and half...damned boot
password >:-(

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Your, ah, misery is quite understandable, Uma. Boot Password has always managed to amuse me, perhaps because I have never encountered the ominous occasion when it was used against me. ;-)

1:02 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Hello people!! The boot password can be bypassed easily. Remove the motherboard battery, and the power cable for 5 seconds and walla!.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Abhishek is right. Although I never tried it(because there was no need:-)), but this the very first trick in the book The Un-Official Guide to Ethical Hacking by Ankit Fadia.

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Also one more thing. Since the day I came accross the Ayush's blog, this the post with highest number of comments.
And through this comment, I add one more to it ;-)

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Uma Damle said...

Unfortunetly,it is my dad who put the boot password on the computer
and his workstation is stationed right next to my computer.So I might as well say,"Hey Dad how about looking the other way and playing blind while I remove the mb battery and bypass the boot password ?"

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Bravo!
Try that and inform me, what were the consequences.

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home