Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There and Back Again.

My visit to Singapore can be described in one word as "Fascinating". Yes, it was that good, considering the fact that Singapore is a Clean (too Clean, I must say), Friendly, Organised and a Disciplined country. Sentosa, Sim Lim Towers, Mustafa Shopping Complex, Starbucks Coffee, Burger King, Hard Rock Cafe, Manchester United Shop (The Official Store), are some of the more mentionable spots of Singapore. The Changi Airport was, definitely, the most beautiful Airport I have ever seen, which on enquiring the Immigration Officer, I found out was also the oldest one of Singapore. Though the pictures are many, I have tried to get the best ones online and available for you all to see.
--
(City Tour)
--
(Me in the Laptop Shop)
--
(The Changi Airport)
--
(In the Bus to the Hotel)
--

(Sim Lim Towers)
--
More pictures can be found here. I am missing Singapore. :-(

6 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Yeah, Singapore is supposed to be a nice place for studies as well.

If I am not mistaken, these photos have been taken by a film point-and-shoot cam.

4:12 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

A Mobile Camera, actually.

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Just linked your blogspot to mine. Hint, Hint!

7:02 AM

 
Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Singapore: My personal reason for liking the place is it's duty free shops. The Johny Walker Black Label that you get here for Rs2800, Singapore offers the same for Rs1100.

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Considering the fact that I am not a raging alcoholic, I would find that reason pretty bleak. Anyway, the DVD and the Book I bought from the Airport costed me as much as I would have paid here.

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less pirates in Singapore. And since I am a tetotler(till now), the reason Siddharth gave doesn't make much of a difference to me.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home