Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blank | knalB

Damn! And I thought I'd be able to nicely illustrate how the word "Blank" sees itself every morning in the mirror. Stupid alphanumeric keyboard ... Anyway, the past 24 hours have been rather eventful -- a little too eventful for my taste. But since I've no control over the effects that are caused by my causes, I cannot really handpick the events that'd be in accordance with my taste guidelines. Damn you Einstein, Newton, Aristotle, Galileo, and scientists slash philosophers of the like. Why couldn't you come up with a universally accepted equation that would describe the behavior of every single particle on this very vast planet of ours and of those not on it (except that I don't really care about the extra-terrestrial particles)? Like, why couldn't I be provided with a single equation that would tell me how and what exactly would happen if I did this, and what would happen if I did that; where "this" and "that" are variables, not constants -- as might have already been deduced by someone who has a brain that has dimensions greater than those of a green pea. This imaginary equation will invariably lead me to a path on an imaginary space-time graph (on which, I act as a single dot - maybe even something smaller?) that's devoid of every mishap and silly thing conceivable to my wild side. This path would be devoid of my almost falling off my bike while I rode back home from gym because I couldn't control the bike since I had a soda bottle in hand and no where on the bike to safely tug it in; this path would also be devoid of the silly operator at Cornell who's not so good when it comes to Indian accents - and consequently not good enough to correctly write out my name when I spell it slowly and carefully (like I would to a 1st grader) and ends up with an "Ayush Gubda" only to be irritably corrected by me, "No, not b and d, but p and t - as in phone and telephone", eventually getting me to the international admissions office where I end up talking to someone much more experienced. Dhank Got!

-| AG.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha.....this is hilarious dude....i like it ...keep up the good work....

3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home