Saturday, April 22, 2006

Enter Title Here.

It is 5 AM by the Wall Clock (and 4:30 AM by the tiny Windows Clock), but I am awake enough to type without confusing "i" for an "o", which reside next to each other on a standard alphanumeric keyboard. This particular post is special, if not extraordinarily distinctive. For one, it's the 50th post, which means that I am liable to a meaningless dance to a meaningless song for a (seemingly) meaningless reason. For second, it succeeds 3 essays (2 Published, 1 saved as Draft), and believe me when I say this: It is the highest number of essays I have ever cared to write (in a row) and boldly consider them as essays at all. For third, my vocabulary is at an all time high. I can now make sense out of abstruse words without confusing them for their mundane counterparts. Though the thought of SAT takes the living daylights out of me, I still manage to "devote" a decent amount of time everyday to its preparation. Just yesterday, as if motivated by a sudden momentary impulse, I went to School, to discuss SAT with my English Teacher (Ms. Gilani), or perhaps I should just settle down with the memory that though the discussion didn't revolve much around SAT, I still managed to get her views on the essays I had written. "They are fine for me. I don't know what the Foriegn Univs are looking for.", is possibly the only statement that was predictable, after the unpredictable 30 minute wait for her, and the unpredictable ease with which I managed to dodge out of my Chemistry teacher's sight. For fourth, it is the only post I have ever (and ever will, hopefully) typed with the middle finger of my right hand; it is substituting for my index finger for the time being, as the latter got injured in an unforseen accident involving a sharp-edged computer table and a pack of irritating mosquitoes.

It is 6 am by the Wall Clock (and 5:30 am by the tiny Windows Clock). Time to sign off.

-| AG.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Good work on the essays. The banner doesn't look all that good. You should use a better colour combination maybe.

Isn't your SAT over?

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

No. It is on June 3rd.

6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is really good!
i like the creativity in this essay itself!!
if i am not stretching it too far, it almost sounds like an excerpt from a bestseller.
maybe you should try writing one....

7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home