Thursday, April 06, 2006

God is in the Details.

As a means for personal amusement, these days I tend to change the title of a post several times, though you see the content of the original post remains un-altered except for the little updates made here and there, in order to bring more clarity.

Alright, I know that I haven't posted in a long time and that you have probably gotten sick of staring at the corny title of the post (which was ripped off from Scary Movie 4), but what with all the Entrance Exams and Application Forms to fill up, I haven't really been able to spare a thought to post something on this idle blog of mine. And while I am on the subject of Application Forms, I might as well bore you more with my drivel on their tediousness (My fingers were sour by the time I got to "completely" blacken all the little circular things). Though I had thought that I won't be seeing the plain buildings of Ramjas again till we had our class reunion when we were old-er and grim-er and more screwed up than we are right now, I got to go and visit that place thrice in the attempt to get my forms attested (which I managed to get on my 2nd and 3rd visit).

Apart from all that, I manage to cool off by watching a couple of movies with a sack full of ice resting on my head, held in place by the head phone blaring Audioslave and a soda can in my hand. Lord of War was a fantastic film and Wedding Crashers was mildly funny. While not in the mood to either watch Movies or bully my brain to adsorb stuff from the Coaching Books, I read a novel (Right now I am reading Disclosure, a Michael Crichton Classic). Oh, and I saw the Scary Movie 4 Trailer as well, and I would have made it available here if I had the Video Embedding Code, the Quicktime version of the same and if the Lawyers from the Dimension Films weren't breathing down my neck. The Movie spoofs War of the Worlds, Million Dollar Baby, The Village, The Oprah Show, The President of the United States (of America), etc.

Everything Scary - Scary Movie 4

On such occassional occassions that I manage to set aside a huge magnitude of free time to devote to my Computer, downloading an MP3 (MP3s, depending on the number of Songs that have managed to put me in a trance) is always on the priority list, besides checking E Mail, Web Logs, etc. Alright, and what is the aftermath of the MP3-Download? Playing it in WMP and pressing Ctrl+T which enables the Repeat function. So, I end up listening the song a dozen times and call it a day by burning it on my lonesome CD-RW (I don't consider a CD-R for this purpose at all, god me no) and playing it again on my CD-Player. The present favourite list Songs being ...
  • Out of Exile - Audioslave
  • Be Yourself - Audioslave
  • Show Me How To Live - Audioslave
  • Gasoline - Audioslave
  • Superstar - Jamelia
These songs were compiled over the past fortnight.

Audioslave ... *salutes!*

6 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Dude, please please change your display name to your actual name. 007ayush kinda looks lame on revieware.

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

With all due respect, Abhishek, it is my discretion alone that matters in such cases. I might change the Screen Name-in-question when I find the reason to be highly compelling. In the meantime, there is always the option to alter the Template Code below Begin #profile-container and change "007ayush" to "Ayush Gupta". :-)

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Fine by me. A little more effort needed there though.

Why dont you create another a/c for revieware, if possible?

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Tikna said...

How come your fingers are sore, darkening bubbles, i just love it, its one thing i am good at.

;)

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

You should download this if you're an audioslave fan.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home