Monday, May 29, 2006

Nostalgic Bickerings.

First things first, I hate my CD Writer and Burner since they take a period equivalent to 20 long minutes to fully erase a CD-RW; and in the corresponding temper vs. time graph, temper rises as time increases. In order to avoid dangerously high temper, I usually tend to use the “Quick Erase” feature most of the times, when I feel that the customary multi-session schedule is not working as expected.

On a brighter note, I have started reading The Da Vinci Code; although I haven’t been able to see the movie yet, considering the stupidity of the PVR Priya management which decided to rather show X Men 3: The Last Stand than Code. What’s more, the only other quality theatre that is premiering the movie in South Delhi is PVR Saket to which I very occasionally go to, owing to the distance separating the center of mass of my house and that of PVR Saket. Priya would have surely amassed a fuller house for Code than they did for The Last Stand. Fools.

A few days back, I had dinner at TGI: Friday’s (Connaught Place) with my parents. Though I must say that this particular “dinner” was unique, since TGI does not have any regular meals that you may expect at any regular Indian restaurant. The pizza was good; the dessert was especially good (I forgot the name); the music was good too. Oh yes, they also had their walls covered by an assortment of inanimate objects ranging from a cycle to a Red-light to the pest-sprayer used in farms.

Interesting, eh?

-| AG.

PS: Ya Ali from Gangster is a nice song. And I don’t really hate my CD Writer and Burner.

5 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Hey Abhishek, what compelled you to delete the comments?

2:31 AM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

I made a grammatical error in my first comment, wanted to correct that. Some bug in FF didnt let me post the second comment. All that was displayed was a dash(-).

What I wanted to say was that the Da Vinci Code(the movie) is nowhere in comparison to the book. X-Men 3 seems to be doing better than the Da Vinci Code worldwide.

At first, I didnt believe the critics when they spoke totally against the movie. But then, after watching it I knew that the Da Vinci Code Audiobook that takes 15 hours to hear has more class than a movie with members of the cast who dont seem to get the acting right. Oh, where did those expressions go?

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Although I am not entitled for judgement on either on the movies (as I have watched neither), still reading a review in Brunch tells me that Da Vinci Code sucks, to put it mildly.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home