Friday, July 07, 2006

@!*%$@!!

Outlook Express sucks! In preventing / blocking spam messages that is. Why, oh why, does MSOE need a separate utility (that is needed to be downloaded, and it is non-MS) to block Spam in Outlook Express? @!*%$@!! The Inbox is usually filled with E Mails about Viagara (however it is spelled) and well, some other things concerning a particular human anatomy. I am glad I don't have OE as my primary mail agent. I have G Mail ... which fortunately comes with an inate Spam-blocker. *strokes it fondly*

I will most probably visit Ramjas tommorrow (that is, if it is open tommorrow .. is it 2nd Saturday?) .. I have to collect my Rs. 500 and will most probably have a nice chat with the Principal about the future of computing at Ramjas. And I have to take care some other things in the DynamiX Lab.

Oh, and I saw Godfather Part III. Nice movie. Al Pacino is a great actor. And so is Andy Garcia.

-| AG.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Try Mozilla Thunderbird or Incredimail. Very fast and efficient.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home