Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Three Sisters.

iPod Shuffle, MacBook, iPod Nano. My cousin (who came from Washington last week) bought this MacBook for $1300. He got Nano for free. iPod Nano is as small as Shuffle and it is way thinner as well. The sound quality of the Nano is as mind blowing as that of Shuffle. You get these Dolby effects when you increase the volume. I will have to give Apple a pat on the back for their special iPod ear phones. This 2 Gigs Nano holds about 500 songs.

-| AG.

5 Comments:

Blogger Uma Damle said...

That photograph of the Holy Trinity is worth being kept under the pillow and being dreamt about in sleep :-)

PS:I noticed you have changed your display name.Ayush Gupta sounds a lot more mature than 007ayush.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Karan said...

Hmm... sound quality difference? I just switched from a Shuffle to a Nano and I honestly can't tell any difference. Sorry.

But, yeah it does look like a bunch of people are buying Macs these days, especially white MacBooks. They're flying off. One of my friends who's visiting WWDC just told me that he's going with his buddies to buy TWO MacBooks tomorrow, and I myself just bought a MacBook for one of my Uncles. That's a LOT of MacBooks.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Karan, even I don't find any difference in the sound quality. What I meant to say was that the sound quality of both was mind blowing. :-) Uma, I did rather have a real MacBook under my pillow. It will be like Apple Fairy.

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Karan said...

Whoops, my bad. I must've misread that line.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

Now you must be wanting to get your hands on your own MacBook.

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home