Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Going to the Land of Harry Potter.

No, I am not going to Hogwarts. Instead, I am going to the United Kingdom with my family. It's a 6 day trip and we will leave this Saturday morning by British Airways. 4 days will be spent roaming around London and admiring its beauty, and the last 2 days will be spent in Manchester, where my father has some business to take care of. We will most probably catch the 2 and half hour Piccadilly train (or Virgin Trains) from Lon to Man. The Holiday Inn Hotel in London seems to be particularly nice. I am also looking forward to watching Superman Returns or Pirates of the Carribean in London's most famous IMAX Theatre, London IMAX Cinema. Until all four of us got the Visas yesterday, it was all very volatile. I was apprehensive about the Visas. Anyway, we got them without any hassle. God Bless the UK Visa Officer.

I will post the pictures when I return.

-| AG.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Bon Voyage! Happy Journey and have a Gala time!

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

2:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home