Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Cola Geyser.


I tried out the same trick in my garden (with satisfying results). Maybe because my Diet Coke bottle was a lot smaller or because I didn't add half a dozen mentos in quick succession, my geyser didn't go so high. Anyway, it was worth wasting 3/4 th of the coke in the bottle and 5 mentos. Well, mentos weren't such a waste since I consumed some of the added ones later on. But they had become really hard by then. I even recorded the whole thing on my camcorder but I can't tranfer it onto my computer since I am not able to locate the driver CD.

I have also been uploading a couple of videos onto You Tube. I uploaded this Britney Spears Pepsi Advertisement and it got around 85 views in the first hour. Now that's what I call popularity.

-| AG.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats was really cool. Gonna try it for sure.

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home