Sunday, August 20, 2006

Either my shorts are shrinking, or I am getting taller.

I came across this Live Cam website that has live views of various parts of the world, Times Square in New York, for instance. They provide streaming video (that do not require a buffer every 10 seconds) and many Jerk-Picture-Cams views. My personal favourite is Times Square's streaming video.

--

Presence of crying babies at a Cinema? Understandable. Presence of crying babies in a nursing home ward? Understandable. Presence of crying babies in a barber shop? Capricious, cryptic, baffling, bewildering ... in short, not understandable at all. So, yesterday I paid a visit to the barber's, literally, since I had to shell out money for it. Anyway, after waiting for some time, during which I listened to a couple of morons talking about something I rather not mention here *rolls eyeballs*, I was beckoned over by the barber. I sat down on one of their unique chairs that sat admist a pile of hair. After nodding to the instructions I gave, the barber started the drill. Everything was going as usual till that baby so rudely started crying to which the person cutting his/her hair tried to calm him/her down. And I was thinking, Dude, he is only cutting your hair ... so what's with the freakin' wailing? Anyway, it was very irritating and I was just glad when its mother took it out.

Also, I saw Kabhi Alvida ... and although I hated Kabhi Khushi ... I kind of enjoyed this one. Despite what others said about the movie, I think it was pretty good, in terms of music, direction, acting and locations. Story? It was OK, not the most thought-through movie I have ever seen, but still, according to the usual Rona-Peetna standards, it was ... alright. As far as I know, the movie has already done some solid business nationally, and internationally.

-| AG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home