Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend ... came and went.

Alright, so right now I am staring at the blank white space ... trying to think what to write. Actually, it is not so blank anymore since I have now entered 158 characters and the number keeps on growing (203 characters). I visited the school day before yesterday and met a few people. It was fun. Due to I-Day celebrations and lack of classes, there was a rowdy crowd in the corriders and anywhere that had a square feet of free space. I met some of the Dynamites (for the sake of fullness, that's what we call the DynamiX Members) and it was fun talking to them. I hope they will take care of my beloved DX and prevent it from getting covered up by the sands of time. I met a few teachers too and hinted that I will be coming to school this fall to make them fill up my University recos to my satisfaction, or else ... Heh. I received a package from the Washington State University. I spent some time looking at the college pictures. That's all I did on Saturday, unless you wish to overlook the fact that I meticulously deleted some of the songs from my iPod and loaded some new ones onto it.

As for Sunday, I spent the morning studying for SAT and the afternoon watching TV and working on my college essay for Cornell University. Actually, I have been tearing my hair out for this essay for many days and I finally managed to jot down a 450 words essay in an hour, after many revisions and scratch outs. I spent the evening working out at the gym and waiting in the heat for my car to show up at the club. I spent the night eating food and watching Legally Blonde. I also spent some time hunting for my iPod earphone's ear-puff. After a decent amount of squatting on the floor and cursing under the breath, I found the little bastard comfortably lying under my table. This is my last set of ear-puffs: I lost the first set in London.

Now that I have typed 1861 characters, I am going to sign off.

-| AG.

1910.

3 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

I'll try my level best to keep our clan alive and active. Rest is upto the god's good humour. Let's hope for the best, anyway.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

2:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the award goes to....

nice one dude!! you know how to put boredom in a very interesting way too!!! it's kool... and wassup these days??

aby

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Thanks, dude. Not much is going up these days, with me it's not anyway. What about you? You having fun in Hyderabad?

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home