Thursday, August 31, 2006

One of 21st Century's best treats.

Lord of War is an excellent movie for anyone who is just hoping for some time-pass to someone who is really looking forward to watching an intelligent and well-made movie. The movie is so exciting and enthralling that I can hardly summarize it for the sake of this blog. You just have to see it to love it. The movie is basically about how Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage's character) transforms from a nothing to a successful guns and ammunition trader. Nicolas Cage's interesting and funny narrative is one of the best things I like about this movie.

After watching National Treasure, I had thought that Cage won't be able to beat his performance but he proved me wrong in Lord of War. I have already seen the movie 4 times. Go and get it today on DVD (or if you have a nice broadband connection, you can just download it)! The following trailer might give you a good idea of what to expect.


Also, I came across this funny clip from the movie The Weather Man, another one of Cage's masterpieces.


-| AG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home